Following the one post a year tradition… Happy New Year! Warm hugs and have a great 2018 😉
Where do people watch anime? I am looking at Crunchyroll, which has very annoying ads but offers a tempting suscription of unlimited anime (and no ads) for £5/month. Anybody using it? 😕
Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you are celebrating with family, friends, etc. and have a wonderful time!
See you in 2009! 🙂
After a couple of very intense weeks, I’m back in London! A quick summary of what I’ve been up to:
First week: attended EGC2008
- Played in the main tournament: won 5 out of 5 games (yay!)
- Played the pair go tournament: we had fun 🙂
- Played agains pros in simulataneous games: won against 9p with 9 handicap
- Played a lot of friendly games, including rengo!
- Monday: travelling day: fly back from Stockholm to London, and fly from London to Zurich.
- Tuesday and Wednesday: meetings and more meetings in Zurich
- Thursday: sailing in the lake
- Friday: tour of Zurich’s office
- Weekend: sightseeing in Zurich
Seen in John Battelle’s Searchblog